Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Still here

I assure any of you out there that read that I'm still doing this. Got caught up with some things over the weekend and was proud of myself for getting ahead a little bit, but let that get the best of me and got sidetracked. I will be on a few times today to do a few reviews.

I'm trying something new out as well and giving a little bit of trivia following each review. Just things that I stumble across that I find interesting about the album or things I may hear on it. We'll see how that goes.

I really have no idea who reads this thing. If you do read it, please leave a comment on what you think. Sitemeter tells me if people visit but I have no idea what they think. If this sucks then tell me it sucks, if you enjoy it then say what you like. I'll keep writing regardless because I'm going to get through all this music and this seems to be the only way to make me do it. I would just like this to be the more interesting for others as possible, so tell me what you think.

Thanks to those that stumble across this page and take a look. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: